We are making preparations to welcome you back into the clinic for appointments on Tuesday, June 1st. Please read the information below and watch this short video our team has put together to help you navigate through the new appointment protocol.
Limited Client Access starting June 1st
Pinellas Animal Hospital Doctors and team would like to thank you for your patience and continued support over the past year, while we navigated through such unusual times. With a certain measure of caution, we are happy to announce that we will be welcoming clients back into our clinic, on Tuesday, June 1st under the following guidelines:
- – We are allowing one person per appointment to enter the clinic for all doctors exams.
- – Upon arrival, you will continue to call or text while remaining in your car.
- – A team member will come out and escort you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- – For everyone’s health and wellbeing we will continue to practice social distancing and require that you wear a face covering before entering.
- – While in the exam room please remain seated and continue to wear an appropriate face covering over your nose and mouth at all times, while allowing a team member to handle your pet for the duration of the exam.
The following appointments/visits will continue to remain with curbside service only:
- – Technician appointments
- – Oral Health Procedure follow ups
- – Suture Removals
- – Food and medicine pickups
Please let a team member know if you would prefer to keep curbside service for a regular appointment.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and appreciate your understanding as we continue to work towards getting back to normal clinic operations over the coming months.