Pinellas Animal Hospital Doctors and team would like to thank you for your patience and continued support over the past year, while we navigated through such unusual times. With a certain measure of caution, we are happy to announce that we will be welcoming clients back into our clinic, on Tuesday, June 1st under the following guidelines:
- – We are allowing one person per appointment to enter the clinic for all doctors exams.
- – Upon arrival, you will continue to call or text while remaining in your car.
- – A team member will come out and escort you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- – For everyone’s health and wellbeing we will continue to practice social distancing and require that you wear a face covering before entering.
- – While in the exam room please remain seated and continue to wear an appropriate face covering over your nose and mouth at all times, while allowing a team member to handle your pet for the duration of the exam.
The following appointments/visits will continue to remain with curbside service only:
- – Technician appointments
- – Oral Health Procedure follow ups
- – Suture Removals
- – Food and medicine pickups
Please let a team member know if you would prefer to keep curbside service for a regular appointment.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and appreciate your understanding as we continue to work towards getting back to normal clinic operations over the coming months.